DoireMan Posted August 24, 2008 Report Posted August 24, 2008 Sorry for the stupid question, but I assume they're just for minis. Otherwise, does anyone still produce any alleycats, or anyone have any second hand? http://www.minispares-online.co.uk/?cat ... rod_id=163
vibrating_Cake Posted August 24, 2008 Report Posted August 24, 2008 you CAN get them in capri fittment.... but i cant remember for the life in me where you get them from lol
ratman Posted August 24, 2008 Report Posted August 24, 2008 try midland wheels Thats where i got mine http://www.midlandwheels.com/main/index.php recon the mini site one's will be mini stud patten
DoireMan Posted August 24, 2008 Author Report Posted August 24, 2008 That's what I assumed, thanks. I've seen Midlands advertising them in retro ford, but I can't seem to find them on their website. Might just give them a ring. Will 13x8 in Ford fitment fit under a Capri alright without any rubbing or other problems?
Copey Posted August 24, 2008 Report Posted August 24, 2008 if you get them on a 0 offset they will fit under the rear, as for the front i dont know
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now