SmokeEm Posted October 18, 2008 Report Posted October 18, 2008 Can you please PM me the number of wherever it is you're staying at next weeks OSFDC meet mate? Me n pccapri want to do both days and so need somewhere close to stay
Pipster007 Posted October 19, 2008 Report Posted October 19, 2008 I believe Malcom is going back to his roots and will be roughing it again in a tent No namby pamby B&B's this time Ps. I honestly don't know where he stayed last time
deltamal Posted October 19, 2008 Report Posted October 19, 2008 Hey! rufty tufty camper for this weekend! the tent will be full of stripped out Corty bits.....
SmokeEm Posted October 20, 2008 Author Report Posted October 20, 2008 mega hassle trying to get rooms but managed to get in at Best Western Grosvenor hotel in the town itself thanks for info Malc
escortmad79 Posted October 20, 2008 Report Posted October 20, 2008 I believe Malcom is going back to his roots and will be roughing it again in a tent No namby pamby B&B's this time Ps. I honestly don't know where he stayed last time I thought it was only the OSF hierarchy of Posse, Jo & Driver that buggered off to hotels instead of slumming it with the rest of us in tents & cars ala Powderham!
SmokeEm Posted October 20, 2008 Author Report Posted October 20, 2008 bloody room cost me £99 just for myself! they told me they don't have any single rooms so hey ho at least i'm sorted
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now