Gareth Posted December 10, 2006 Report Posted December 10, 2006 It's rainin, I've got an OSF on the road, but I'm indoors???
Jimsiss Posted December 10, 2006 Report Posted December 10, 2006 get out there now and find some roundabouts
quickrack Posted December 10, 2006 Report Posted December 10, 2006 Now you are just saying that to annoy me. Really need a RWD thats not a feckin Transit (work van)
Jimsiss Posted December 10, 2006 Report Posted December 10, 2006 Now you are just saying that to annoy me. Really need a RWD thats not a feckin Transit (work van) I bet you can get a transit sideways
Burns Posted December 10, 2006 Report Posted December 10, 2006 Now you are just saying that to annoy me. Really need a RWD thats not a feckin Transit (work van) I bet you can get a transit sideways
Gareth Posted December 10, 2006 Author Report Posted December 10, 2006 Now you are just saying that to annoy me. Really need a RWD thats not a feckin Transit (work van) I bet you can get a transit sideways My m8 can
Gareth Posted December 10, 2006 Author Report Posted December 10, 2006 Dinner time And I'm grillin Tim 4 info
escortmad79 Posted December 11, 2006 Report Posted December 11, 2006 Now you are just saying that to annoy me. Really need a RWD thats not a feckin Transit (work van) I bet you can get a transit sideways You can get Sherpas sideways
Daveyboy20 Posted December 11, 2006 Report Posted December 11, 2006 You can get old merc icecream vans sideways 2! but not without the icecream mix smckin you in the back of the head and half the till fallin on the floor...........
mk2_escort_chick Posted December 11, 2006 Report Posted December 11, 2006 You can get old merc icecream vans sideways 2! but not without the icecream mix smckin you in the back of the head and half the till fallin on the floor........... Sounds like fun!
james p Posted December 11, 2006 Report Posted December 11, 2006 transits do go sidways lol so do ford ranger twin cabs my dads one was a flyin machine when i passed my test
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now