west midlands meet * 14th June * Details on pg 2

simonw

myself and a few others are interested in getting a regular meet going. The vennue we have in mind would be the maltshovel on the A45 stonebridge just off the M42 jun6 near the NEC. Would anyone be interested? We need a good turnout to be a success.

hi simon i would be interested in going,i started a meet at the bassets pole pub last year,& to be fair started to take off,but i always said it need people to make a sucess,& it just sort of fizzeld out :sad: ,but i would like to thank those that did turn up :mrgreen:,i have noticed that there are now more people around the area that are now into old fords & i hope that this can grow,so yes count me in :mrgreen: i suppose a simple yes would have done :mrgreen::mrgreen:

I went to Pauls meet and it was great, i thought it would really take off, unfortunatley at the last one there was only one person there..... ME!

Photobucket

I think the main problem was that as it turns to winter, folks take their cars off the road, so if you start a meet now you have more chance of establishing it better! What about the last sunday of every month?

I went to Pauls meet and it was great, i thought it would really take off, unfortunatley at the last one there was only one person there..... ME!

Photobucket

I think the main problem was that as it turns to winter, folks take their cars off the road, so if you start a meet now you have more chance of establishing it better! What about the last sunday of every month?

im gutted i couldn't be there,im sure i was on holiday,but thanks for making the effort :mrgreen: sorry you were on your own :sad:

NOW COME ON EVERYONE PUT SOME DATES IN (JUST TRYING TO GEE EVERONE UP ) :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Sounds like a plan to me, well lets meet at my garage sunday 14th june say 3 oclock, then have a cruise to the pub?

So 3 o`clock at MRM Services Unit W3 James Rd Tyseley B11 2BA

Then Say 4 O`clock leave to cruise to the maltshovel just off the A45 at stonebridge, link below for the pub

http://www.birminghammail.net/lifestyle ... -20812367/

Lets see how it goes, anybody need to contact me 0121 708 0602 or 07816 303 541

Lets hope the weathers all good :thumbsup: