Tall paul Posted November 25, 2009 Report Posted November 25, 2009 Is it on the 1st of dec? If so is anyone going? I was goner take a trip down there.
bullittcraig Posted November 29, 2009 Report Posted November 29, 2009 Its on the first tuesday of every month.
lotusless Posted November 29, 2009 Report Posted November 29, 2009 its on their website as that date shame it takes me 2 hours stuck in traffic to get there http://www.ace-cafe-london.com/news_cat ... 01/12/2009 00:00:00&m=12&y=2009
Tall paul Posted November 29, 2009 Author Report Posted November 29, 2009 Thanks guys, i've just seen it on there website. I might go if the weather looks ok. I takes me about hour and half to get there but i need to get out in the Mk2 for a drive Anyone else thinking of going?
RS2kSX Posted November 30, 2009 Report Posted November 30, 2009 I may be going, no heater so i'll have to wrap up & make sure the exhast don't fall off again...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now