Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

 

The guy was there ringing that bell constantly :lol::lol::lol::lol: Apparently he is has an antique shop in Petersfield during the day :mrgreen::thumbsup:

 

 

Johnny Westwood for the win :lol:

 

Doubt on current form we'll be staying in the premier this year, and we've found the only arabs in the world with no money. No more world cup bid so not looking good for a new stadium either :roll:

  • Admin
Posted
So did you kick off and start a ruck Jo?

 

I always thought you could easily fit into Portsmouth's 6.57 crew :wink:

 

No Col, I had the kids with me so I had to behave :wink::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...