Jump to content

As I'm working at Heathrow tonight............


Recommended Posts

Posted

.............We've decided that Air Traffic Control aren't giving Santa Claus the airspace that he requires to fly about.

 

We found out that he has a penchant for climbing through chimneys and going into childrens bedrooms while the kids are asleep.

 

We also believe he is committing an offence of animal cruelty. He keeps leaving 7 reindeer on the roofs of houses

 

He breaks in and robs the sherry from homeowners bars.

 

I find this quite disturbing and we have forwarded this information onto the Heathrow Police.

 

To re-cap, if anyone sees a jolly fat man dressed in red, mistreating reindeer while breaking in to houses and being a general drunk PD-file, you are to call 999 immediately.

 

So if all your children wake up to NO presents under the tree in the morning, then you can let them know it was all because of me by keeping the country safe :thumbsup:

 

 

 

Well I for one will be going home in the morning and spending a nice quiet day in bed.

 

I do wish you all to have a smashing time and a lovely Xmas :party:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...