Pipster007 Posted January 18, 2010 Report Posted January 18, 2010 Was it you I spotted this evening about 18.40 ???? I was filling up in the Shell garage at the Ace of Spades and I saw a yellow van with a reg plate that looked similar to your name I was thinking, why does that look familiar?????
Posse Posted January 18, 2010 Report Posted January 18, 2010 Was it you I spotted this evening about 18.40 ???? I was filling up in the whore house at the Ace of Spades and I saw a yellow van Rocking with a reg plate that looked similar to your name I was thinking, I wonder if i should join on or not ? Pmsl pip
JAY PS Posted January 18, 2010 Report Posted January 18, 2010 Yeah that was me racing home to pick up my new recovery truck Just picked up this baby !
Savvi Posted January 18, 2010 Report Posted January 18, 2010 I thought you'd sold your T4 ? Nice truck a mate of mine has one he loves it. Bit expensive to buy though i thought ?
JAY PS Posted January 18, 2010 Report Posted January 18, 2010 No i garaged it since July and bought a newer Tansit ,didnt get on with it and put the Vw back on the road .Transit now sold. Couldnt get the money i wanted for it back then ,probably could now but dont have the extra to buy a nice T5 as there all making too much money Not sure i want one anyway judging by the people ive spoke to on T4 forum.Seem to go wrong a lot and mines still only done 39k so guess i will keep it for a while yet . Going to revamp the Dvd system and change the wheels ,considering getting it sign written for my dj stuff as thats its main use apart from being daily driven again . Gave 3k for the old T4 ,i couldnt find a decent body for that let alone a body that works . Had a nightmare getting in my yard at home its a bit long !
Savvi Posted January 19, 2010 Report Posted January 19, 2010 Thats a good price, i know what you mean about length his has 2 rear axles ? Everyone i speak to about T5's say the same, i got my T4 from my AA mate was his from new, he has a T5 now and can't wait to get shot, they have stopped buying them now apparently as they have had so many faults. I was going to change mine before Xmas, was offered a 06 plate Traffic with aircon etc but after a long think decided to keep the T4 even though it has 150,000 on it now, i think it would take me a few weeks to swap everything over i've fitted since buying, the beacons, jump lead sockets plus alarm, Dvd, tv, sat nav reverse camera central locking electric windows twin battery's 240v inverters etc etc !!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now