Copey Posted January 30, 2010 Report Posted January 30, 2010 not 30 ir 40 but Faith No More are ACE!!
filicapri Posted January 30, 2010 Author Report Posted January 30, 2010 not 30 ir 40 but Faith No More are ACE!! Mike Patton has a awesome voice,when I had a band we covered'epic', many years ago,but still got it on vhs
Copey Posted January 30, 2010 Report Posted January 30, 2010 nice!! you heard their cover of Easy Like Sunday Morning its actually really good
filicapri Posted January 30, 2010 Author Report Posted January 30, 2010 nice!! you heard their cover of Easy Like Sunday Morning its actually really good They have that typical sound,now what I mean? You just love or hate it And I love it Hmm if I got the time tomoz I gonna try to get the vhs connected to the dvd recorder,and maybe I can upload 'my band ' performance
Copey Posted January 30, 2010 Report Posted January 30, 2010 cool, hopefully you get the time, wouldnt mind seein that!
filicapri Posted January 30, 2010 Author Report Posted January 30, 2010 cool, hopefully you get the time, wouldnt mind seein that! Damn must be drunk yesterday,I not gonna show you that shitty performance
filicapri Posted January 30, 2010 Author Report Posted January 30, 2010 Aww I have it on a dvd now,but cant copy it to the laptop
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now