Guest cortinamad-gonetoo Posted March 31, 2010 Report Posted March 31, 2010 anther 6 months road tax if i wasnt skint before i am now
s_j Posted March 31, 2010 Report Posted March 31, 2010 thats the goverment for you and next week you will have to pay out on dammage to the car from a pot hole your road tax is met to cover
s_j Posted March 31, 2010 Report Posted March 31, 2010 that wasnt you persomnally lol it was just an example
FredTransit Posted March 31, 2010 Report Posted March 31, 2010 Can't you claim the pot hole damage off the council? I heard that many councils now don't deal with the pot holes, it's cheaper to pay out when people complain, than to fix the pot holes. As for the tax, how much did it go up? I just taxed one of ours, but it's a bus so cheaper than PLG anyway.
FredTransit Posted March 31, 2010 Report Posted March 31, 2010 Can't you claim the pot hole damage off the council? I heard that many councils now don't deal with the pot holes, it's cheaper to pay out when people complain, than to fix the pot holes. As for the tax, how much did it go up? I just taxed one of ours, but it's on bus tax so cheaper than PLG anyway.
s_j Posted March 31, 2010 Report Posted March 31, 2010 yeah you can claim but you have to have a witness and photo evidence
Copey Posted March 31, 2010 Report Posted March 31, 2010 Can't you claim the pot hole damage off the council? I heard that many councils now don't deal with the pot holes, it's cheaper to pay out when people complain, than to fix the pot holes.As for the tax, how much did it go up? I just taxed one of ours, but it's on bus tax so cheaper than PLG anyway. thats bang on!! and the reason its cheaper is because most people dont realise you can claim for damage so they dont, they foot the bill themselves
Guest cortinamad-gonetoo Posted March 31, 2010 Report Posted March 31, 2010 Can't you claim the pot hole damage off the council? I heard that many councils now don't deal with the pot holes, it's cheaper to pay out when people complain, than to fix the pot holes.As for the tax, how much did it go up? I just taxed one of ours, but it's on bus tax so cheaper than PLG anyway. £104.50 for 6 months
Guest cortinamad-gonetoo Posted March 31, 2010 Report Posted March 31, 2010 woo just found £6 in my other jeans pocket im not skint
SmokeEm Posted April 1, 2010 Report Posted April 1, 2010 woo just found £6 in my other jeans pocket im not skint Isn't it great when that happens
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now