Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest cortinamad-gonetoo
Posted

its nice i like chevettes :thumbsup:

Posted

That brings back some memories, I used to live next door to Fred Henderson who rallied these for the Vauxhall Factory Team and was very successfully through the 70’s and early 80’s, there was always at least one of these stored in his garage.

Posted
Oldskoolvauxhall ;)

 

What would make a great web site :mrgreen:

 

:ykt::wink::wink::wink:

 

With about 10 car owners signed up :lol:

They do look good, I remember back in the day my mate had a 2 tone purple over silver one on Revo's, looked way cooler than any of our escorts at the time as even then they were fairly rare. Very slow tho, he could never keep up in his 1256cc engine :lol:

Posted
a couple of years ago, i was offered a chevette running a pinto.....

I seem to recall someone on here from the early days of OSF, their missus had a pinto powered Chevette. They had a piccies up of it. I can't remember if they were selling it or not

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...