Guest cortinamad-gonetoo Posted April 23, 2010 Report Posted April 23, 2010 I would have thought it was very painfull on the neck, I would love something up my neck, but I would probably loose my job honestly it wasnt that painful my most painfull though noyt for long was my teardrop seconded by my lip
stevepeanut Posted April 23, 2010 Report Posted April 23, 2010 Dave if its ok with you whats the story behind the tear drop tattoo? was it home done or from a studio? I have heard all sorts about tear tattoos, some people say it means your sorry, someone else told me you can only have a tear if you have killed someone, but my old mate Tommy has one, he's done nothing like that hope you dont take offence, but I love tattoos and it really interests me just ignore thi s if you dont like talking about it
Guest cortinamad-gonetoo Posted April 23, 2010 Report Posted April 23, 2010 ive heard all sorts too and been asked a few times if ive kiled someone lol someone else said it means youve done 5 years inside ive been inside but not for 5 years lol it was a indian ink tattoo years ago but i got it coverde up in a studio in 2001 basically to me its just a tattoo
Finn Posted April 26, 2010 Report Posted April 26, 2010 Had my neck tattoo refurbed to-day, had forgotton just how much it hurts!
one-day Posted April 27, 2010 Report Posted April 27, 2010 talking of tattoo's does any body have or no where i can get a descent copy of kng dog by edd hardy.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now