stevepeanut Posted May 7, 2010 Report Posted May 7, 2010 6 of my jobs have failed inspection this week, so thats 6x£25 fines and they have took £150 off my wages, £100 off this week, £50 off next week I'm about 1 hour work away from finishing the cortina, and I aint got enough to pay my half of the bills, so the car is on hold. Worse part is, my jobs have failed cos the Apple Pies I work for, have ran out of the things I need to do my jobs 100% properly, fighting it with my boss and head office but thats another story
Guest cortinamad-gonetoo Posted May 7, 2010 Report Posted May 7, 2010 doesnt sound good steve, hope you get something sorted out
stevepeanut Posted May 7, 2010 Author Report Posted May 7, 2010 doesnt sound good steve, hope you get something sorted out cheers Dave, I just want out of it, my mate delivers drugs to the chemists, he's seeing if he can get me in doing that. Driving around in a transit all day dropping stuff off, sounds good to me. Sick of crawling round red hot dirty lofts
Guest cortinamad-gonetoo Posted May 7, 2010 Report Posted May 7, 2010 so you want to be a drug dealer hope you dont get pulled in your van
stevepeanut Posted May 7, 2010 Author Report Posted May 7, 2010 so you want to be a drug dealer hope you dont get pulled in your van I have had a few funny looks when I said " I want out of the loft job, might be able to get a job delivering drugs"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now