Jump to content

morcheen

Members
  • Posts

    1,218
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by morcheen

  1. the Veyrong, very very wrong
  2. i have one in my garden
  3. small metal bumpers only
  4. the proper ones don't
  5. he's doing them again now
  6. my mate has some on his mk1 capri.i've not seen any on an escort yet.
  7. brown friday reduction £75
  8. they are wise to the values of old cars.but of course they aint the only ones nicking them. hope to hear more of how the car was recovered.
  9. not been fitted or painted.some minor marks from storage.all bolt hole are good.£95 collection from m25 j 23 herts n/london area.
  10. glass and car together again,just hope it don't break this time
  11. i think the bloke who owns the car lives in london somewhere ? i've had a reply on buysellcortina so hopefully he might have the car back on the road soon
  12. a mate of my brother is urgently looking for a passenger door glass for his mates mk3 cortina 2 door gt.it's all he needs to get the car on the road.the bodyshop broke it
  13. this is the post. Hi, First of all I apologise if I have not filled this section in correctly but I am a doris! Basically, I took my beloved Fiesta into a garage in Herne, Kent to be resprayed and she has been returned to me bits - she has been stripped down ready for respraying and welding - so I just have the body with all the parts just thrown in the back. I paid the garage upfront (yes I know) and he has now closed down and I was lucky to actually get my car back. I do not know where to start first in sorting this problem out - can anyone help - I live in Kent and am Deaf and have a Hearing Dog for Deaf People called Jamie Look forward to hearing from anyone. Take care Maggie and Jamie
  14. call them and ask for the updated book,they will ask if the details are the same and some digits from the logbook.you should get the updated book within a week. free
  15. if you bought the car and it came with the older style v5,not the up to date style,then more than likely they will want pictures and even do an inspection.
  16. morcheen

    Got sacked.

    shitty 6 months contracts aint real jobs hope you get all the new customers you brought to look elsewhere too!
  17. looks like they stopped the comments being posted now. the truth hurts! hope all the classic mags print this sorry tale of greed !
  18. might be worth creating an account and leaving some feedback ?
  19. after reading it was the same lame format i wont be bothering to watch it.
  20. had a look but can't find any other info.found these inside one box which may help.
  21. i will have a look at the boxes tomorrow for the info .thanks.
  22. new still in the boxes 6m x 8m (20' x 26') ideal temp workshop/show tent or parking space too.£300 collection from herts n/london area.in 5 heavy boxes so van or estate needed.
  23. here's one that sold on e-bay a while back .rare equals pricey ! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-ESCORT-MK2-RS-2000-2000-GRP1-GROUP-1-EXHAUST-MANIFOLD-X-PACK-/321588761645?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4ae02f142d
  24. mk1 3.0 capri x-member,rack ,struts,anti rollbar etc. £350 ono collection from herts n/london area.
×
×
  • Create New...