Synergy Posted May 11, 2010 Report Posted May 11, 2010 Where should I buy new Weber 45s from? Are any of the site sponsors Weber dealers?
Synergy Posted May 11, 2010 Author Report Posted May 11, 2010 i knew you would crumble Not yet depends on the price, it's looking likely though
Jiffer Posted May 11, 2010 Report Posted May 11, 2010 try these, not sure how good they are on price but very good service (I found) http://www.southerncarbs.co.uk/index.htm
v8cortina Posted May 11, 2010 Report Posted May 11, 2010 These are very competitive http://www.fastroadcars.co.uk/
radar tech Posted May 11, 2010 Report Posted May 11, 2010 i knew you would crumble Not yet depends on the price, it's looking likely though next you will be binning the megajolt for weber alpha
Synergy Posted May 12, 2010 Author Report Posted May 12, 2010 Thanks for the reply's I'll try both of them next you will be binning the megajolt for weber alpha I'll be seeing you tonight
greaser Posted May 12, 2010 Report Posted May 12, 2010 southern carburetors ive found are the cheapest mate
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now