RossMK2 Posted May 12, 2010 Report Posted May 12, 2010 a dencent bike shop really not halfords though
Stu_B Posted May 12, 2010 Report Posted May 12, 2010 I think you will find its the modern stuff thats all weird looking I don't think they look weird, they look awesome... they just ride like crap That one in the pic is the same type as I posted on page one Dave. It's a 24" BMX cruiser, the frame is similar to a BMX but it has longer forks & lower bars.
Guest cortinamad-gonetoo Posted May 12, 2010 Report Posted May 12, 2010 is that the difference then longer forks lower bars and bigger wheels ?? sorry but im not up on bmx i had a racer in the 80s
emu Posted May 12, 2010 Report Posted May 12, 2010 I think you will find its the modern stuff thats all weird looking I don't think they look weird, they look awesome... they just ride like crap Ah, I got ya you now. I love the look of old skool BMX's too. I cant ride old or new ones though so I shall trust you (obviously I can ride them, just not RIDE them!! )
Mr Sam Posted May 12, 2010 Report Posted May 12, 2010 i treated myself to a burner a few month back did it all up..........tis shit to ride then i thought fook it and fored out for the bike i allways allways wanted, Hoffman Condor, LOVE IT seems so much esier to ride alot lighter and i can trust it doing jumps and what not crazy expressions are essential wouldnt of dared do anything like thaton the burner or my previous bmx, im still a noob though and dont plan on hurting myself hence basic low level flying with no tricks attempted
RossMK2 Posted May 12, 2010 Report Posted May 12, 2010 i treated myself to a burner a few month back did it all up..........tis shit to ride then i thought fook it and fored out for the bike i allways allways wanted, Hoffman Condor, LOVE IT seems so much esier to ride alot lighter and i can trust it doing jumps and what not crazy expressions are essential wouldnt of dared do anything like thaton the burner or my previous bmx, im still a noob though and dont plan on hurting myself hence basic low level flying with no tricks attempted thats were we diiffer i attepted a backflip up a curb a couple of years ago as for a laff i landed on my head
Mr Sam Posted May 12, 2010 Report Posted May 12, 2010 tis waiting till i get round to washing the pads inseide as they smell but seriously helmets have saved me big time on 2 ocasions, both resulting in blood and memory loss and that was with a helmet ON
RossMK2 Posted May 12, 2010 Report Posted May 12, 2010 your right there when i was getting quite serious i wore mine all the while as i spent more time on the floor
emu Posted May 12, 2010 Report Posted May 12, 2010 I was only messing too Sam I used to hate wearing mine when I was into my mountain bikes. Used to 'forget' it all the time looking back at some of the stuff we used to prat about doing im glad I was indestrucable then
Mr Sam Posted May 12, 2010 Report Posted May 12, 2010 i got a full face one after face planting tarmac at 40mph dont remember anything of that day after that was with a load of mates and they said i just got back on the bike and cycled the mile and a half home leaving a trail of blood
Kasper Posted May 12, 2010 Report Posted May 12, 2010 i treated myself to a burner a few month back did it all up..........tis shit to ride LOL! I did up a Burner, It came with weird solid rubber tyres, now that was shit to ride, it was like having flats all the time and when they got wet it felt like the wheels had siezed!
SAMMYBOY Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 I had bmx`s but when i was getting big for them, i moved up to raleigh Bombers......Big bikes....bit heavy though...like a bmx on steroids.....Done my first paint job on one of them...
dannyb Posted May 13, 2010 Report Posted May 13, 2010 here you go, i dug them out from the back of the shed.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now