Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Bonjour people.

 

I realise most of you are all from saaafff landan town init but does anyone know the score with regads to whats happening with cameras on this stretch fo the M1.

 

As far as I can see it is now 4 lanes wide but with no cameras on the over head areas.

 

I assume these will be fitted in the near future to make our poor country some more money?

 

:mrgreen:

Posted

not sure mate, i think they have had average speed ones up during the time the roadworks have been going (including last year when i was pushing the cortina from trowell services to J25 when it overheated in traffic on the way to CF show :lol: ) not heard anything about if they are having permanent cameras up or not

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...