JP. Posted May 29, 2010 Report Posted May 29, 2010 More info here : http://www.classicford.nl/ For the Ol skoolers under us............. remember Baarlo & Sevenum They are making a revival. I remember that UK Fezzy powered bij a V8 I remember that same bloke one year later in a Bentley doing the same thing. There will be no sprint according to the organisers ???????? They will set up an small tarmac rally track for everyone to trie instead.
Pipster007 Posted June 14, 2010 Report Posted June 14, 2010 Unfortunately, this clashes with the OSFDC Round #6 at Shakey that weekend, so a few from here may not be able to make it
lotusless Posted July 25, 2010 Report Posted July 25, 2010 have a bump up sir incase anyone missed it
SebringRS Posted August 4, 2010 Report Posted August 4, 2010 Got a flyer about it on the way outta CFS. Would love to go, but i really dnt think mine will make it that far
Arfur Posted August 10, 2010 Report Posted August 10, 2010 C'mon Tom, last big trip before you pull it apart!
JP. Posted August 13, 2010 Author Report Posted August 13, 2010 Have to say the organistion of this event isn't advertising much as it appears that all the Classic Ford owners Clubs and their members in Holland have no knowledge of the existence of this event till this date while its only about 6 weeks to go. None of the Dutch Ford clubs have put it in their agenda. Tried to contact the organistion but they'll keep saying we'll call you back... I'll go but I don't think it will be busy.
SebringRS Posted August 13, 2010 Report Posted August 13, 2010 C'mon Tom, last big trip before you pull it apart! I'm suprised it made it to Wales let alone holland
Recommended Posts