Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Literally just heard about this

 

Sad to say -my Datsun P411 was stolen from outside my house this afternoon.

car-ebaystuff056.jpg

car-ebaystuff057.jpg

 

Now wearing Slotmags, and the registration NAB 850D, its also missing its radiator- currently in for a recore! So it'll not be driving far.

 

Must have been lorried away-I'd have recgonised it startup.

 

Its unique I think -in the UK so should be reasonably traceable.

Lets just hope they dont torch it

 

Could have gone anywhere i guess-sokeep your eyes open & spread the word guys.

 

Thanks

 

 

 

 

Nigel.Bickle@fsmail.net

 

07879 421911

 

Littlehampton Police 0845 6070999. Serial No:1579 03/07.10

Posted

GOOD NEWS!

 

Josh-2. NAB 848D & NAB 850D.

 

Unless anyone else knows different?

 

Anyway -it was found dumped yesterday afternoon-currently with SOCO.

I'm told it has a shredded tyre -nothing else mentioned.

 

Seems the glare of publicity means that the scrote -who intended to banger race it -decided against.

 

I now know who, how he towed it(ic the vehicle details) where he hid it and -perhaps most important-where he lives.

 

Hope he reads this.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...