Jiffer Posted July 3, 2010 Report Posted July 3, 2010 first one, just getting down to the final points of fitting a steering conversion on a mk1 cortina, when fitting the track rod ends I chucked my toys out my pram because the guy who supplied the kit had welded the arms on the struts upside down. WRONG it turns out the nut is on the top of the ball joint now second one, bought some ratchet spanners and was furious that they only go one way "how the fook am I meant to tighten things up I shouted" proberly best I ease back on the beer
Trevmk3 Posted July 3, 2010 Report Posted July 3, 2010 oh dear mate, have you figured the spanners out yet?
Jiffer Posted July 3, 2010 Author Report Posted July 3, 2010 oh dear mate, have you figured the spanners out yet? I have got to grips with this turning them over thing now I spent ages looking for a lever I might give welding another go, you never know I might be good at it when hammered, or maybe I will just keep drinking and watch the football
Trevmk3 Posted July 3, 2010 Report Posted July 3, 2010 yeah i think sticking to the beer and footy for the night is a good plan
Jiffer Posted July 3, 2010 Author Report Posted July 3, 2010 yeah i think sticking to the beer and footy for the night is a good plan the spain match is poor Tores looks asleep, I'm a bit down with anything liverpool they just took big Roy
Trevmk3 Posted July 3, 2010 Report Posted July 3, 2010 2 penalties in 1 minute, 1 at either end 1 saved, 1 scored and had to be retaken retaken one saved
rallyesport04 Posted July 4, 2010 Report Posted July 4, 2010 second one, bought some ratchet spanners and was furious that they only go one way "how the fook am I meant to tighten things up I shouted" proberly best I ease back on the beer lol
emu Posted July 4, 2010 Report Posted July 4, 2010 oh dear mate, have you figured the spanners out yet? I have got to grips with this turning them over thing now I spent ages looking for a lever Just mind you dont undo youyr nut or bolt so far that you cant get the ratchet spanner back off, cos that a slight annoyance with flippy-over-types
rallyesport04 Posted July 4, 2010 Report Posted July 4, 2010 Just mind you dont undo youyr nut or bolt so far that you cant get the ratchet spanner back off, cos that a slight annoyance with flippy-over-types ive done this then spend an hour with screw drivers an leverbars trying to get it off lol i wont be doing that again
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now