stevepeanut Posted July 10, 2010 Report Posted July 10, 2010 I bought this little monkey bike for £200, seller said it had an ignition fault, but seemed ok for the money, so bought it, turned out the gearbox was broken, bugger I thought, so put it on ebay. Got £565 for it! I am gobsmacked, paid and collected today. About time i had a bit of good luck like that
Jiffer Posted July 10, 2010 Report Posted July 10, 2010 nice mate good to have some luck sometimes anyway the lovly wifes away so if you want to come down here and get hamered and invest it wisely I'm out for a session and we can stick it on a horse
stevepeanut Posted July 10, 2010 Author Report Posted July 10, 2010 haha my missus is in London for the day, but I been behaving myself, got my eye on another katana though, so might spend the money on that
stevepeanut Posted July 10, 2010 Author Report Posted July 10, 2010 I am hitting the sol now but staying in, cos I dropped our lass off at the coach station this morning in her car and came back with her keys. Might be asleep by the time she gets in at 10 lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now