Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Thats will be the only time i may get one , for when GT5 comes out :lol:

 

Better be good, we've waited long enough :roll::mrgreen:

 

Lets hope there's gonna be plenty OSF's and groupB's in it :wink:

 

Posted

Who wants a bet to say that it'l be after that date :mrgreen::lol:

 

I gotta agree looks amazing :ykt:

 

I only hope that if its really good, microsoft will have to re-think the whole forza thing and make it as good if not better than GT :thumbsup:

 

But i will persist in saving up for a PS3 :thumbsup:

Posted

GRID is always good to play, but recently i've been a bit hooked with Red Dead Dedemption. I never thought i would find a game I thought was better than GTA IV I but I did!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...