GT_lenny Posted September 13, 2010 Report Posted September 13, 2010 dis is lark da woorst song i eva erd in my ole larf
petrolhead Posted September 13, 2010 Report Posted September 13, 2010 Annoyingly catchy, but one of the most odd music videos ever. I'm trying to figure out which of the three in the video is the weirdest, I vote for the girl
v8cortina Posted September 13, 2010 Report Posted September 13, 2010 Annoyingly catchy, but one of the most odd music videos ever. I'm trying to figure out which of the three in the video is the weirdest, I vote for the girl I thought it was the Ninja!!
petrolhead Posted September 13, 2010 Report Posted September 13, 2010 I thought the ninja was quite normal in comparison
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now