Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

got stuck on it for 3 hours on the way home from boxhill today and nearly boiled the cortina :x

on the upside was a good day weather wise and nice to see some cool cars, meet some new people and catch up with some old friends :D

Posted

ive never hit much traffic on the M25 whenever i have been on, just luck of the draw i think, hoping for a nice free run when im down at brands hatch for the touring cars in a couple of weeks

Posted

It was all good when I hit the A1, and as a bonus had a lot of fun with a pug turbo who got real stropy when he couldn't get by me in my old cortina :D, eventualy done me on the brakes, at one point I thought I could see steam coming out his ears :D

Just waiting for photobucket to upload my pics and I'll put them up

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...