Big_man Posted September 27, 2010 Report Posted September 27, 2010 Last Sunday I won an auction on the bay for a set of weber 40s with manifold and linkage. I got them for a bargain £127, I've been emailing the bloke to try and get his address so I can go and get them, anyway I never got any replies so I reported him to ebay. Browsing ebay a minute ago guess what I found for auction again, clearly he was'nt happy with the winning bid what a t*at.
GT_Jim Posted September 27, 2010 Report Posted September 27, 2010 that sucks and its against the contract on ebay, I had one on there too when i tried to sell my old brake callipers - a guy asked if i would ship them to france (all written in french) then i said no because i have had problems in the past with people messing me around he bid anyway and won so I gave him the benefit of the doubt but he told me i should email him in french and then never spoke to me again
bortaf Posted September 27, 2010 Report Posted September 27, 2010 that sucks and its against the contract on ebay, I had one on there too when i tried to sell my old brake callipers - a guy asked if i would ship them to france (all written in french) then i said no because i have had problems in the past with people messing me around he bid anyway and won so I gave him the benefit of the doubt but he told me i should email him in french and then never spoke to me again The way i see it is if he wants em it's down to him to be put out and use english, it's like the cheaky tw@ts who message you and say ring me, ring me ? fook off you want it you fooking ring me, tw@t i aint paying for the fooking phone call When i buy stuff from abroad i do the bablefish translation thing into their language as i think it's the polite thing to do, and it no doubt gives em a laugh with the dodgey translations. As for the tight arse on ebay who didn't want to pay for a reserve report him, 3 bad reports and he's off ebay
Big_man Posted September 27, 2010 Author Report Posted September 27, 2010 Well I finally got him to reply to one of my emails and apparently his garage got broken into 2 nights before the auction ended, but I'm just wondering why on the day the auction ended he still sent me the pics I asked for before I bidded and failed to tell me they had been nicked OH and he has another pair EXACTLY the same.
Grizzley Dell Posted September 27, 2010 Report Posted September 27, 2010 what a W%%&*R. i hate that. shame you cant find out where these people are?
fieldy1972 Posted September 27, 2010 Report Posted September 27, 2010 what a W%%&*R. i hate that. shame you cant find out where these people are? oh, but you can
Grizzley Dell Posted September 27, 2010 Report Posted September 27, 2010 how? next time its done to me i can go round and demand my goods.
fieldy1972 Posted September 27, 2010 Report Posted September 27, 2010 advanced search. find contact infomation (bottom left of page) enter the ebayers name and the item number...........hey presto!! you get an email with all their details and they get one with yours. name, address and telephone number . happy hunting
Stiggy Posted September 27, 2010 Report Posted September 27, 2010 Post up the auction Bid again via someone else, then go round to get em mob handed and only pay the first auction price
Grizzley Dell Posted September 27, 2010 Report Posted September 27, 2010 advanced search. find contact infomation (bottom left of page) enter the ebayers name and the item number...........hey presto!! you get an email with all their details and they get one with yours. name, address and telephone number . happy hunting thats cool, cheers
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now