Jiffer Posted October 1, 2010 Report Posted October 1, 2010 newmarket that is, by 6pm I expect to be drunk and skint
Posse Posted October 1, 2010 Report Posted October 1, 2010 newmarket that is, by 6pm I expect to be drunk and skint you are a proper gambler
Jiffer Posted October 1, 2010 Author Report Posted October 1, 2010 newmarket that is, by 6pm I expect to be drunk and skint you are a proper gambler yep always have been always will be can see me losing a bag tomorrow
mk3cokebottle Posted October 1, 2010 Report Posted October 1, 2010 fookin mad as a box of frogs you are wouldnt change ya though mate your one of a kind lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now