atomic punk Posted November 2, 2010 Report Posted November 2, 2010 Went down to the lockup to check on the mk2 yesterday, didnt realise it had been so long since I was last down there... the things only started to grow mould I used to get frustrated by people just leaving cars to rot but now I'm turning into one of them Anyway, had a bit of a poke round, need a new rear panel and an inner sill at the very least, and I've set myself a target to get it MOT worthy before the clocks go forward.
bomber1 Posted November 3, 2010 Report Posted November 3, 2010 you bad bad man think clive is ur man for that
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now