GJUK Posted November 11, 2010 Report Posted November 11, 2010 I'm in need of a new Anti Roll bar for my mk1 escort, I beleive its a standard 20mm item. Does anywhere make these new? Thanks Jon
Tom Posted November 11, 2010 Report Posted November 11, 2010 Pig mate the twin cam one is 20mm too. The mk2 Rs2000 one is 22mm
PaulMags Posted November 11, 2010 Report Posted November 11, 2010 I have both for sale if you need either pm me. that is for a mk1 standard is smaller.
GJUK Posted November 11, 2010 Author Report Posted November 11, 2010 Thanks guys. will stick with the std one for now, as I've jsut bought bushes for a 20mm ARB. Thanks Jon
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now