Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Do ticket master say tickets on sale 9am 20/11/10 on there web site but I go on there at 20.20 19/11/10 and there for sale !

 

Got 1 ticket top stalls at the back the band will look like fooking ant's :(

 

Who cares I'm going

 

UP THE IRONS :Rock:

Posted

Pre-sale tickets went on sale at 9 this morning. :wink:

 

I dont really get this whole pre-sale thing :? surely if they start selling them at 9 then they arent being pre-sold, they are just being sold!!!

Posted

O2 custmers could pre-sale the day before the pre-sale :roll:

 

where im sitting i need fooking binoculars :mrgreen: if i left it to tomorow i would be in the car park :shock:

 

never mind i'm in :thumbsup:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...