Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

My Uncle told me today that he was watching a Police Camera Action type program a few days ago, and it showed them following a Capri for some reason or another, and he is convinced it was mine (in my Sig).. It just seems strange as when I bought the car, for some reason the police from that county had the folder full of receipts/history etc, but the guy I bought it off didn't know why, and although I have now received it, I still dont know.. :roll:

 

Was just wondering if anyone has seen it and can remember the name of the program? Would like to see it myself, see if it is her.. :)

 

Thanks for any help, Steve.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...