ZetecVan 2.0 Posted January 18, 2007 Report Posted January 18, 2007 That's how it felt like tonight getting home from Manchester. I left the office at 3.30pm. I finally got home at 9.30pm. Normally it takes an hour in rushhour. Barton Bridge over the M60 had been closed. I was on the wrong side of it. All the traffic was coming off the motorway and gridlocked the streets. It look me two hours to drive the three miles to Old Trafford. I rang 4ParaJon and headed for his. It took me another hour to do the 20 minute journey. Jon took me in, fed and watered me (cheers m8) and waited another couple of hours before attempting the next 20 miles home. Luckily the roads were clear by then, so it only took me another 30 mins. I'm knackered and need my bed, but not before a nice cold pint....
Wessie Posted January 18, 2007 Report Posted January 18, 2007 sounds like a bit of a mission, and nice one jon
DeuceCoupe Posted January 18, 2007 Report Posted January 18, 2007 poor you its so crap when its gridlocked I hate it when the m25 is blocked fooking nightmare. Glad you are home safely
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now