Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Oh thats good news cheers :thumbsup:

I have missed the odd copy of RF and ive been looking for them on E-Bay but haven't seen any with this car in yet. I presumed it would of been on the cover but thinking back im sure i saw one with a biege mk2 estate on the front. I'll keep looking, many thanks :thumbsup:

Posted
The fella with the pint next to the car but i can't remember his name.

yep darren his name is Adam, dont think hes a member on here.

the car is minty mint...although hes building another i belive aint seen him in a while.

Posted

I'm not sure if he's a member on here but im sure thats an OSF sticker in the O/S/R window.

 

SebringRS, that would be a great help mate, thank you :beer::thumbsup:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...