Osgood Isgood Posted January 21, 2007 Report Posted January 21, 2007 SODDIT! I have only just seen the invite to the ACE Cafe for Saturday afternoon (and it is now Sunday afternoon!)...otherwise I would have made it! Is this a regular meet? I spend two week-ends of each month at "home" in Scotland with the family, but the other two i am Billy no mates with too much time on my hands (and the devil makes wotk for them!!) so would welcome an Anglia/Ford get together. I would really appreciate it if you could keep me up to date with any meets if possible via e-mail at nbaldwin@norstead.co.uk. Hope to meet you and fellow OSFers soon!
fezza Posted January 21, 2007 Report Posted January 21, 2007 Details of all meets etc are here m8 >>> http://www.oldskoolford.co.uk/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=4 Keep an eye on it
Admin Mk2Jo Posted January 22, 2007 Admin Report Posted January 22, 2007 No probs mate ..... we do have a mid week meet coming up at The Marquis of Granby, Esher, Surrey on 14th Feb from about 7/7.30 .... more details in the Meets section of the board
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now