Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

David Cameron has announced he intends to make it more difficult to

claim benefits..

From next week the forms will only be printed in English.

 

 

 

The Irish have solved their own fuel problems. They imported 50 Million

tonnes of sand from the Arabs and they're going to drill for their own

oil

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wife says to husband "you only ever want sex when you're drunk"husband

says "thats not true........ sometimes I want a kebab"

 

 

 

 

A farmer gets a phone call from his son. I've run over a pig and its

stuck under the tractor still alive...shoot it says the farmer, and

then bury it.....about 20mins later he gets another call...done that,

what should I do with his speed camera and motorbike

 

 

 

Sky news report. The Irish have joined in the attack on Libya ....

They sent in 3 ships - 2 full of sand and one full of cement..it was a

mortar attack.

 

 

 

The missus asked if she pleased me in bed?

I said "yes, I love that trick you do with your mouth." . . . "What

trick?" she asked?

"The one where you shut up and go to sleep!"

 

 

 

My son was sent home from school for swearing today.

I said what did u say?

He said the c word.

I said it wasn't clever, was it?

He said no, it was cu…t.

 

 

 

 

A geordie and a Yank aid worker are helping out in Japan

Yank says, "You from round here, buddy?"

"No," he replies, " Newcastle "

"What State's that in?" asks the Yank.

"Pretty much the same as this f*cking place!

 

 

 

An assortment of high powered weapons and a stash of drugs including

cocaine, heroin and ecstasy have been found behind the Job Centre in

Liverpool .

The locals are said to be in a state of shock........;They had no idea

they had a Job Centre!

 

 

 

Kate Middleton asked the Queen for advice on marriage and a long

relationship... she replied "wear a seatbelt and don't pee me off!"

 

 

 

A man approaches a young doris in a shop. he says i can’t find my wife,

can I talk to you for a few minutes? the doris says sure but do you

have any idea where your wife is?

Not a clue he says but whenever I talk to a doris with t!ts like yours

she appears out of nowhere!

 

 

 

The Japanese government have thanked Britain for the rescue dogs they

sent out .

They said they were delicious!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...