Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Dad said 'Do they look like these?' :lol:

 

284514_223704987673639_100001024191202_652199_5696467_n.jpg

 

similer but at least i have a full head of hair :mrgreen: even if i don't have a full mouth of teeth :sad:

Posted
Kevin he's tough and ruthless.

 

Grumpy he's rough and toothless.

 

:nerner::nerner::nerner::nerner:

 

I am so gonna regret this.

 

 

i here you only charge a doner kebab for you cab fares

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and have yellow and orange stripes on yer back

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[ move over wide load ] in jest of corse :mrgreen:

Posted

:bitch:

 

I'm a spaghetti muncher not a bubble. :tits::tits::tits:

 

Gave up the cabbing, fed up with waiting to be the next victim, plus side is I lost about 4 stone since.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...