cossie333 Posted August 11, 2011 Report Posted August 11, 2011 Hi Guys. Just thought I'd post the below link for anyone who may be interested in a new Classic Car Show in the South East area. http://Hi Guys. Just thought I'd post the below link for anyone who may be interested in a new Classic Car Show in the South East area. http://www.kentsclassiccarshow.co.uk/ The event will be held at Aylesford Priory on Sunday 25th September. If anyone has been there before I hope you'll agree it is a great venue. Hopefully it will be a great success and run again next year. The event will be held at Aylesford Priory on Sunday 25th September. If anyone has been there before I hope you'll agree it is a great venue. Hopefully it will be a great success and run again next year. hopeing to get at least 120 carson first meet.
Dazav8 Posted August 19, 2011 Report Posted August 19, 2011 Looks good ill try and be there , only down the road from me
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now