GT_lenny Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 Still amazes me I can do this via my mobile I'm Sat watching weirdos on x factor as I'm plotting my next project after the sad departure of the cortina on Tuesday night , fear not a rusty knacker of an OSF will be in my garage this time tommorow I'm not letting on what I've bought yet other than mrs Gtlenny has named him Edward so keep an eye on the projects room
Posse Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 Nice one lenny looking forward to the build
GT_lenny Posted September 17, 2011 Author Report Posted September 17, 2011 me too, just bin lookin at your motor in CF nice feature bud I'm eager to let loose with the angle grinder and welder
over_head_cam Posted September 17, 2011 Report Posted September 17, 2011 Don't keep us in suspense too long Lenny
GT_lenny Posted September 18, 2011 Author Report Posted September 18, 2011 gone and bought myself a very rusty 100e I'm thinking of a simlar powerplant etc to what I had in my cortina id post up some pics but as I'm using OSF via my mobile I don't know how , I'll keep you lot posted as when there's any progress
Fiesta Steve Posted September 18, 2011 Report Posted September 18, 2011 Good luck with the new project Lenny
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now