Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I lost conentration reversing my osf into my garage and did this :banghead::banghead::banghead:

 

IMG_1047.jpg

 

 

Absolutely gutted :sad: It's not dented, just taken the paint off to bare metal. :evil:

 

Anyone know of a good painter in Essex/Kent/London?

Posted
colin didn't you do the same as mike?

 

Yep, I drove my Mex into the garage wall a while back too, pisses you right off doesn't it

 

Prob because your not used to moving it out of the garage :D:beer:

Posted

 

Gutted for you mike :banghead:

Cheers mate.

 

colin didn't you do the same as mike?

 

Yep, I drove my Mex into the garage wall a while back too, pisses you right off doesn't it

 

Not much it doesn't :evil: I've moved it countless times, no idea how I hit the wall this time. Whereabouts is Glen?

Posted
Whereabouts is Glen?

 

They are near Pease Pottage/Horsham J11 on the M23 towards Brighton

 

 

Prob at home on his forth bottle of red red wine.

Posted
colin didn't you do the same as mike?

 

Yep, I drove my Mex into the garage wall a while back too, pisses you right off doesn't it

 

Hastings run werent it Col? :(

Posted

but you're carpet is now hanging on the garage wall, right colin?

you can take it down once you learn how to park!! :thumbsup:

darren...still on the 1st :ykt:

oh...and that scratch can be sorted :):)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...