MEXY867M Posted April 26, 2012 Report Posted April 26, 2012 So pissed of cant find any work so cant afford to get the mex out and about and going to miss out on the shows this year will be the first time that havent been to classicford what a bastard,just hopeing some work comes up soon,sorry for moaning but getting to me now
silverstreak Posted April 26, 2012 Report Posted April 26, 2012 mad greedy world we live in now matey
MEXY867M Posted April 26, 2012 Author Report Posted April 26, 2012 yer is shit but what can we do well I know what I would do but I better not say to much
SebringRS Posted April 26, 2012 Report Posted April 26, 2012 You aint the only one, our bodyshop last month was rammed all month almost, this month we've had nothing, odd job here and there, we got 3 cars in tomorrow, one we can't work on as it hasent been seen by the insurance inspector yet, and the other two are both going out That quiet our painter/boss had a half day today and is having the full day off tomorrow Seems like me the apprentice will be twiddling my thumbs all day I can see us being open til about 12 tomorrow and we'll be about done
MEXY867M Posted April 27, 2012 Author Report Posted April 27, 2012 driving mainly eg DPD,TNT,UPS ETC,there is some work at these places if you can get in so many people applying for the work,
GJUK Posted April 27, 2012 Report Posted April 27, 2012 driving mainly eg DPD,TNT,UPS ETC,there is some work at these places if you can get in so many people applying for the work, Could you train up to drive a HGV or perhaps a fuel tanker? We'll need some tanker drivers in a few weeks... I guess van driving is the kind of job people fall in to during hard times, skilled job though no matter what people say, lots of miles, lots of stress. Do 30-40k a year myself, aint easy. J
over_head_cam Posted April 27, 2012 Report Posted April 27, 2012 Sorry to hear you're having a bad time Darren. It was a bit crappy for me last year, and it didn't take long before I didn't have enough for my dinner every night, but it's improved now. I'm sure something will come up for you soon m8
MEXY867M Posted April 28, 2012 Author Report Posted April 28, 2012 hopefully cheers phil and thanks peeps
brettp Posted April 29, 2012 Report Posted April 29, 2012 i think things are definatley getting worst i got laid of friday 1st time ive had no work in 20 years cars on hold for now
lotusless Posted April 29, 2012 Report Posted April 29, 2012 This country is F.UCKED sorry that is all.
PCOE Posted May 1, 2012 Report Posted May 1, 2012 Well I sent my mate to the temp agency my company use...! He got told- 'we have only got placements for polish people!!!'
GJUK Posted May 1, 2012 Report Posted May 1, 2012 Well I sent my mate to the temp agency my company use...!He got told- 'we have only got placements for polish people!!!' Don't knock the Polish, they work bloody hard. Most of the UK's population want to sit and home watching daytime TV...
MEXY867M Posted May 3, 2012 Author Report Posted May 3, 2012 I have registered with agencies with no luck,have applyed to companys etc and you just dont get replys fair does I know alot of people apply and the companies cant reply to everyone but it just does`nt help,thanks for all peeps
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now