car transport

Jiffer

Hi bud, there is a website called 'Shiply' which is like an auction site for car transport where companies bid on your journey! I have used it a few times and can vouch for it, saved me a fortune and the prices were very good, much cheaper than going direct to a transport company.

What about ChrisakacokebottleHMSosf, i think that's wrong but!! he was doing transport of this kind a while back, just before he went in to selling icecreams. Not sure if it's a thing of the past; worth pm'ing him?

J

cheers all, the car is now down south and a big thanks to mr Bagel for sorting a trailer and being co pilot, hopefully not done to much damage and mr WPE will get it all sorted before CFS :thumbsup:

theres a dead dave in the back of sonny the neighbours might have something to say :mrgreen:

:lol: he goes everywhere so jiffer doesn't got lost, would have come and said hi but seeing as we'd hijaked a church to use as the pits, thought it would be better to wait with the truck and trailor :ykt:

theres a dead dave in the back of sonny the neighbours might have something to say :mrgreen:

:lol: he goes everywhere so jiffer doesn't got lost, would have come and said hi but seeing as we'd hijaked a church to use as the pits, thought it would be better to wait with the truck and trailor :ykt:

never crashed and died yet while dead dave is co driver so he never coming out :) but might let him roam free at classic ford :thumbsup:

Sounds good Grumpy.

I'd never of known it wasn't you in the driving seat mate :shock:

thats what happens to you when you spend your life working on old jaloppys

it gets to yer and you end up looking like them :mrgreen: