frenchy Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 Gents where can I get a set of wheel bearings from for a anglia axle 105e one also I heard theres 2 different types ???
Andy44Boz Posted August 27, 2012 Report Posted August 27, 2012 Google the company "bearings and belts" they were really helpful and I had a pair delivered within 48hrs. Good price too, about £20 per side. There are 2 types, early ones like mine have a narrower outer case than the inner, where as later ones are the same as escort. Hope this helps
frenchy Posted August 27, 2012 Author Report Posted August 27, 2012 Thanks mate I will have to strip mine down first them lol Havant got a clue what mine are
Andy44Boz Posted August 28, 2012 Report Posted August 28, 2012 If you slide a shaft out, it's easy to spot. The outer case is 14mm wide on the older type, the inner is about 22mm. If so, I think the pt no is 38506-2RS, I've just found my spare in the garage
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now