Stiggy Posted November 15, 2012 Report Posted November 15, 2012 zT0XtsVL1GU Lotusless will love this.
lotusless Posted November 15, 2012 Report Posted November 15, 2012 Your correct sir i do love it ! I love imps its true and standard 850 imps beat mk2 rs2000's any day ( i proved it )
Tall paul Posted November 30, 2012 Report Posted November 30, 2012 Love it, sounds like a bike engine?
105Nick Posted January 9, 2013 Report Posted January 9, 2013 I love that! I grew up watching the ICS Classic Touring Cars at Brands along with the Super Tourers, as a guy who worked with my brother built the engine for John Young's unbeatable Mustang Notchback. That was great, the money some teams had with articulated transporters and he'd pull up with it hitched to the back of an old citroen, go out and win with it. The car was reliveried with the Demon Tweeks team, Young recently drove Alan Mann's Mustang. Also a very familiar Purple/White Anglia driven by Gordon Streeter got me into 105Es, plus seeing the Imps, Coopers, Cortina's and 2002 BMs against the big Yanks. I remember a very large Ex Willment 63 Galaxie and a Genuine Hertz Shelby GT350 I came across again a couple of years ago. Awesome fun
105Nick Posted January 9, 2013 Report Posted January 9, 2013 Love it, sounds like a bike engine? No, its an Imp and historics are Appendix K, revvy little Coventry Climax in the back.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now