Jump to content

jamie

Members
  • Posts

    728
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by jamie

  1. Ah, just a standard RS2000 4 speed Type E gearbox will probably suffice!
  2. Wanted: Ford Type E 4 speed single rail Escort mk2 RS2000 rocket gearbox. No need for the bell housing. Must be good and ready to bolt in. Does anyone have a good one that they want to sell? Swap for a type 9 5 speed available. Thanks in advance.
  3. Yes, I've been about for a while! Long may the cult continue... All good here thanks Jo, hope all is well. I'll be out and about with the other Suffolk lads this year, so hopefully catch you all at a show soon.
  4. Just renewed my subscription for another year. Thanks for all the good work Jo - to you and all the team.
  5. Wanted: 2000e Gearbox Front Bearing Cover / Nose Stamped: 2821 E 7050C This bolts to the front of the gearbox with 3 bolts. Does anyone have one for sale? Thanks.
  6. Wahey another award - well done to all concerned! Thanks for letting me join you on the stand. Good to catch up with those I hadn’t seen for a while. It’s been 10 years since I joined the OSF group and the time has flown... roll on next year!
  7. Well done Scott and Jo. Thank you for letting me put my Anglia on the stand and for you and the teams efforts.
  8. What spring rates would people recommend running on the rear of a lightweight car? Springs would be for Gaz shocks. Thanks.
  9. Quick photo...
  10. Sorry to hear that... Hope you get the issues sorted...
  11. 4 x tickets £50 Pm me if you are interested!
  12. As has been said, always be prepared to travel for a car. Ask for lots of photos if it's a long way away and you are debating whether to travel. Genuine sellers won't mind taking photos. I know cars can always look better in photos, but ask for close up photos. Then you could always ask on here to see if anyone knows of the car in question. Good luck with the search!
  13. Thanks for the advice.
  14. What pressure fuel pump and filter king combination would people recommend for twin 40s on a 1660 crossflow? I've seen a few kits containing the facet pump and filter king, and think I know the one I need, but could anyone recommend one based on experience? Just interested to see what other people are using. Thanks!
  15. Yes, if these are for xflow I may be interested...what set is it? Cheers!
  16. I've got a set of Yokohama A539s (175/50/13) and Avon CR500s (175/55/13). Not had the Avons long enough to use them really but the Yokohamas were very good.
  17. The stand was great last year! I'll be there again and will no doubt be tempted to run my car on the strip again. Great fun.
  18. Another 3 for the list please Gary if possible... Jamie Putner Mark Trick Box Thanks!
  19. Cool, cheers for the info.
  20. Thanks for all of your efforts Darren. All the best for the future, and catch you soon mate!
  21. Oops, it's started... Weber twin 40s (151s) wanted...very good condition, fully working, just to bolt on. I'll have a Weber twin choke and inlet manifold available soon. All taken off a running 1600 crossflow.
  22. Hi all, Can anyone recommend a good diff gasket and pinion oil seal for an Anglia 105E? There seem to be a few out there but if anyone can recommend a brand(s) I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
  23. Hi all, Wanted: Mk1 Fiesta Roof / Roof Skin Non sunroof model. If you have something, please drop me a PM. Thanks!
×
×
  • Create New...