Jump to content

jamie

Members
  • Posts

    728
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by jamie

  1. MIG Welder wanted. 180amp single phase. Will collect! Thanks.
  2. Great photos Gary. Glad it was a good day.
  3. No way - sorry to see that Hope you get it sorted - glad you are ok.
  4. Cheers Gary....you should have a go! I've got the bug now...
  5. Cheers Leon! Catch you soon mate!
  6. Remembered this thread... Yep I recently had this, inserted ticket.... £25.00 please. I had to laugh...
  7. Great photos! It was a great weekend all round.
  8. Cheers all! It's a slippery slope.... I may make some mods and then I may consider having a go at the OSFDC...
  9. Run 3: Decided to take the heavy toolbox and spare wheel out of the boot for this one. Loved it - best run 17.7 secs. 1660 xflow on a Weber twin choke, 3:54 diff, no burn out so cold tyres Avon CR500 tyres, 1200 4 speed gearbox. This could get addictive...
  10. Run 2: A bit better ?
  11. Had a go at the Saturday night RWYB at the Classic Ford show. Never been been down the strip so thought it would be rude not to live it up to my captain slow reputation. Run 1: First ever go - bogged down a bit at the start
  12. Stunning car - good luck with the sale.
  13. Well done guys. I've seen the photographs taken from the air and it really did look good!
  14. The stand looked amazing. A great selection and turn out of cars. A big thank you and well done to all concerned.
  15. I'm struggling to eat, talk and laugh. It hurts haha!
  16. Yep. I got it!
  17. Well done Darren, thanks for your efforts. It's a tough job keeping everyone happy.
  18. Looking good. Enjoy it!
  19. Have a great trip!
  20. Nice one Darren. Thanks!
  21. Sorry, quick question - do we pay for camping on the gate as usual?
  22. Great stuff.
  23. Good pics! I was on the road late afternoon and saw a few cars coming back from the show. Well done to Gary and all involved - another trophy!
×
×
  • Create New...