onlyrwd Posted November 25, 2012 Report Posted November 25, 2012 Anyone know roughly how many MK1 Escort Sports are still around? My Dad had a purple on back in the late 70's. I have seen a few about on the web but there cant be many left now..
escortmad79 Posted November 25, 2012 Report Posted November 25, 2012 My father in law's is a 1300 Sport on the logbook
morcheen Posted November 25, 2012 Report Posted November 25, 2012 my mate sold one a few years back . i can remember the start of the reg. PLO.... must be still about i think.
jayremedy Posted November 26, 2012 Report Posted November 26, 2012 I wrote one off when I was 18 so that's one less.
mr zefect Posted November 26, 2012 Report Posted November 26, 2012 I had one many moons ago it had a 1660 crossflow Drove it for a few days took the engine out for my old Mk2 then sold it for fifty quid and it was solid.
PCOE Posted November 26, 2012 Report Posted November 26, 2012 I had one when I was 17 L reg 1300 sport Daytona yellow..... ERY610L What a fool for selling it!!!
onlyrwd Posted March 16, 2014 Author Report Posted March 16, 2014 I have found a few more that have come to light recently as I have been away for a while.
buzzard Posted March 16, 2014 Report Posted March 16, 2014 my mate is looking for his old one . SNR704N . SUNSET RED 1300 SPORT . he would like to know if its still alive .
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now