Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all,

 

I know this is early (I think I've beaten last years early) but once again I would like the support of as many club members as possible for this one. Again I have been asked to work with the school to put together this little shin dig.

 

The show is at Unsted Park School (Munstead Heath Road,Godalming GU7 1UW), its going to be happening July 7th for the afternoon only. There will be a BBQ and drinks and fresh made cakes on offer. I don't know if there will be a charge or not (probably not), all funds raised this year are going to Autism All-Stars.

 

There is no pre entry but I would like to know a rough club turn out.

If anyone wants to post this info any where else please feel free to do so.

 

If anyone wants more info or has any questions either post them or email me anthonymoules@hotmail.com

 

Regards,

 

Ant

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...