GJUK Posted May 25, 2013 Report Posted May 25, 2013 Hi, I read a while back about a guy who owned a red mk1 escort (number plate had Semi in it) where he had managed to just about get on a set of 8 inch minilites. Does anyone know what is involved, I seem to recall reading the words "machining" and "worth the effort" in the article. Cheers J
aden Posted May 25, 2013 Report Posted May 25, 2013 I got a Anglia van axle on mine with 7in superlites and discs brakes, I reckon 8s would go under there well easy
thrashermax Posted May 25, 2013 Report Posted May 25, 2013 I got a Anglia van axle on mine with 7in superlites and discs brakes, I reckon 8s would go under there well easy Anglia Van axle, 7in minilites on mine... 8in should go on... 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now