1960 105e (with extras)

after bringing up my total post enough i'm allowed to sell it on here (hopefully), this is a Very reluctant sale as I have waited a long time to find an Anglia this solid  but unfortunately I have lost my storage space and all the toys need a new home. so the shell is in a stripped state and all the parts are in the car (apart from engine), 4 speed box and prop are still present and all the door cards bumpers and interior fittings are in the car. the plan was to 4age conversion the car but no space and lack of reasonably priced facilities mean ive gotta sell it. its a maltese import hence the good shape

it comes with - a roll over jig that I will let go with the sale as I will no longer need it, for the buyer I will also let go a rear half of another Anglia with has 2 intact rear quarters in great shape and the inner wheel arches, back panel, boot pan, cross members and rear floor sections.

its located not far from Heathrow and its currently a rolling shell, its appearance doesn't do it justice as the previous owner has stripped the paint but in a way this is a good thing as it show the shell warts and all so nothing can be hidden, viewings welcome on weekends just gimme a shout - PM me for any more details you need.

im trying to avoid ebay as the pain in the neck ive previously had and  I know this forum has proper ford enthusiasts on it.

sorry forgot to add price - im after £1650 all in with every 105e spare I have

post-12643-0-14353700-1392043725_thumb.jpg

post-12643-0-56895500-1392043737_thumb.jpg

post-12643-0-88199300-1392043746_thumb.jpg