Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I've been away for a while getting the Cortina semi sorted bodywork wise and it's getting to the point the axle and diff aren't happy.. So an upgrade is needed..

 

Since Atlas axle prices are an absolute joke (seriously it's a few bits or steel and bearings!), need shortening, an LSD putting in them (the list goes on) i'm starting to get to grips with the idea of an independent setup..

The existing running gear is already S13 200SX and has been used and proven everyday for the last year I figure go S13 back end as well..

 

BUT.. I can't find any acceptable photos or diagrams of an IRS setup on a Cortina (or Escort), so I need as much information and as many photos as possible so I have some idea of where to start regarding actual mounting and fitment..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...