Danish Posted March 16, 2014 Report Posted March 16, 2014 I'm building a MK3 Cortina up as a rally replica, including changing the rear brakes to disc. I figured the best way to control the brake bias was to fit a bias pedal box. But whilst I am a keen DIY mechanic, I'm thinking that I should probably hand over re-working to the brakes to a professional. Has anyone any recommendations who would be good to approach to do this work?
BigBubba Posted March 17, 2014 Report Posted March 17, 2014 Heard Arrow Auto Engineers are pretty good when it comes to bias boxes. Was gonna use them myself, so if anyone has used them before I'd be grateful for any reports.
PaulMags Posted March 17, 2014 Report Posted March 17, 2014 A firm called rix engineering is one of the best suppliers out there.he supplies most firms and not sure if they used to or still do make them for gartrac.In fact they are suppliers for many rally parts ect.
bigbadsquare Posted March 17, 2014 Report Posted March 17, 2014 arrow auto engineers , I've had two bias boxes made by him, solid as a rock , no flexing like these cheap shit ones on flea bay . Proper job. !!!!! Does brakes too I think ????
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now